Help, Tech Tips, FAQ's and Support
- Easy Duplicate Finder™ - Quick Start User's Guide
- Easy Duplicate Finder™ - How to Install Easy Duplicate Finder
Open a Support Ticket
Please provide as many details as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please use the form to the right.
Check Ticket Status
We provide an archive and history of all your current and past technical support requests, complete with responses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Find and Delete Duplicate Files with Easy Duplicate Finder™
- How to Find Duplicate Emails in you Microsoft Outlook email client
- Manage Duplicate Files To Recover Disk Space
- Find And Remove Duplicate Videos With Easy Duplicate Finder™!
To remove Easy Duplicate Finder™ from your computer, click here please follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs box, find and click on Easy Duplicate Finder™, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
- Open Finder
- In the Finder sidebar, click on Applications
- Drag Easy Duplicate Finder from the Applications folder to the Trash (found at the end of the Dock)
- Empty Trash