- Easy Duplicate Finder™ - Quick Start User's Guide
- Easy Duplicate Finder™ - How to Install Easy Duplicate Finder
- View: Version history
Open a Support Ticket
Please provide as many details as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted ticket, please use the form to the right.
Check Ticket Status
We provide an archive and history of all your current and past technical support requests, complete with responses.
To remove Easy Duplicate Finder™ from your computer, click hereplease follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs box, find and click on Easy Duplicate Finder™, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
- Open Finder
- In the Finder sidebar, click on Applications
- Drag Easy Duplicate Finder from the Applications folder to the Trash (found at the end of the Dock)
- Empty Trash
Get Easy Duplicate Finder for Free
- OS: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space
- OS X 10.6 - 10.14.2 Mojave
- 64-bit processor
- A Mac with an Intel processor
- RAM: 1GB of memory
- Hard Drive: 64MB of free space
Download History by OS
Download an older version of Easy Duplicate Finder more compatible with your OS