iPhoto Duplicate Finder
Find and delete duplicates in your iPhoto library
If you use iPhoto to manage your photos, then you know how quickly it can become filled with duplicates. This usually happens when your library starts to grow and you lose track of the pictures you've imported.
Easy Duplicate Finder will help you delete duplicate files from iPhoto without you having to look for duplicate images all over your drive. It will scan your iPhoto library for duplicates and display them as an easy-to-manage list. You can then preview the photos and delete the duplicates you don't need both from iPhoto and the folders they are located in.
To scan your iPhoto library, select the iPhoto Scan mode and run the scan. When the scan is finished, review the results, select the photos you'd like to delete and delete the duplicates in one click.
- Organize your photo collection
- Quickly delete duplicate images from one place
- Synchronize your iPhoto and iTunes libraries
- Free up valuable disk space
- Find iPhoto duplicates regardless of their physical location
- Delete duplicate iPhoto images in one click
- Synchronize iPhoto after deleting the duplicates
- Organize your photo library
Try iPhoto duplicate finder today and remove all unneeded images from your iPhoto library and other folders on your Mac.