Find Duplicate Files in Dropbox
Delete duplicates from your Dropbox in just two clicks
If you have a free Dropbox account, you know how quickly the 2GB get filled up. When that happens, you have three choices: to delete some files, to upgrade to a paid plan or to delete duplicate files from Dropbox. The third option is by far the safest and the most cost effective one.
Easy Duplicate Finder makes it easy to save space in your Dropbox and organize the files in it. It will check your storage for duplicate files and let you delete unneeded copies in one click.
Deleting duplicate files from Dropbox with Easy Duplicate Finder is very light on your Internet traffic, bandwidth and system resources because the app doesn't download any files. All Easy Duplicate Finder needs is to access the files' metadata, so that it can do all the comparison in the Cloud.
To scan your Dropbox for duplicate files, select the Dropbox scan mode, grant Easy Duplicate Finder access and then run a scan. When the scan is complete, review the results and delete duplicate files from your Dropbox storage.
- The easiest to use Dropbox duplicate finder
- No files are downloaded from Dropbox storage - everything is done in the Cloud
- Light on system resources and your bandwidth
- Frees up valuable Dropbox storage space
- Find duplicates in Dropbox
- Delete duplicates from Dropbox without any downloads
- Preview Dropbox duplicates before your delete them
- Save space in your Dropbox and on your computer
Try Dropbox duplicate finder today and get rid of all annoying duplicates in your Dropbox.