Help, Tech Tips, FAQ's and Support
- Easy Duplicate Finder™ User's Guide (high resolution)
- Easy Duplicate Finder™ User's Guide (low resolution)
Need Help? Open a Support Ticket.
We will review your issue and provide a timely response
How to Register Your Copy
How to Search for Duplicate Files
How to Delete Duplicate Files
How to Find Duplicate Emails in you Microsoft Outlook email client
Having Trouble Activating Your License?
How To Use Email Activation.
Trouble Receiving Our Emails
Learn how to please white list EasyDuplicateFinder.
Sandisk Sansa Player Owners
Resolving Duplicate Photo Files
How To Activate Easy Duplicate Finder™
Manage Duplicate Files To Recover Disk Space
Find And Remove Duplicate Videos With Easy Duplicate Finder™!
To remove Easy Duplicate Finder™ from your computer, please follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the Currently installed programs box, find and click on Easy Duplicate Finder™, and then click Remove.
3. If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
Additional: Useful Tips