Help, Tech Tips, FAQ's and Support
Need Help Upgrading?
Need Help? Open a Support Ticket.
We will review your issue and provide a timely response
- Resolving Duplicate Photo Files
- How to Find and Delete Duplicate Files with Easy Duplicate Finder™
- How to Find Duplicate Emails in you Microsoft Outlook email client
- How To Activate Easy Duplicate Finder™
- Manage Duplicate Files To Recover Disk Space
- Find And Remove Duplicate Videos With Easy Duplicate Finder™!
- OS: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- CPU: 400 MHz or higher
- RAM: 128 MB or more
- Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space
- OS X 10.6 - 10.11
- 64-bit processor
- A Mac with an Intel processor
- RAM: 1GB of memory
- Hard Drive: 64MB of free space
To remove Easy Duplicate Finder™ from your computer, please follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs box, find and click on Easy Duplicate Finder™, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal of the program, click Yes.
- Open Finder
- In the Finder sidebar, click on Applications
- Drag Easy Duplicate Finder from the Applications folder to the Trash (found at the end of the Dock)
- Empty Trash